Re: Docbook XSL 1. 50.0 verbatim templates

/ Rob Smith <rob.smith@ifrsys.com> was heard to say:
| In previous version of the XSL stylesheets, the templates for verbatim
| environments included an attribute text-align="start" on the fo:block
| elements. In version 1.50.0 this attribute has disappeared, resulting in
| verbatim text being fully justified (using FOP 0.20.3).

Oh, yuck. I took it out because I encountered a verbatim environment
where the current text-alignment was 'center' and I thought, gee, why
shouldn't the verbatim environment inherit the current alignment.

But I didn't consider the case where the current alignment was justify.

I don't know what to do now...

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--