3 PDF outlines problems, patches for 2 of them

[toolchain: oj 1.3.1, db-dsssl 1.76, jadetex 3.12, tetex 1.0.6]

When I turn on PDF bookmarks, I have 3 problems:

- if I change the label-title-sep for "section" (eg. to "\U-2003;" to
get an em space, or to " - "), the outlines for my autolabeled
sections behave curiously, although, headers in the document are OK.
(I redefine (fr-label-title-sep) for this)

If I use "\U-2003;", then I get no separator between label and title.
If I use " - " or "-- ", then I get a single space, the dash does not appear.
If I use "xyz" or " xyz ", OTOH, the full string gets included
If I use "-xyz ", I get "xyz " only

In the latter case, if I produce a .fot, I only get occurences of xyz
with a dash, so that may well be a jadetex or pdftex bug, I can't
tell.

- sections in my appendices are not seen as being within appendices.
I could fix it by changing "hlevel" in ($section-title$), just adding
1 if we have an "appendix" ancestor:

	 (hlevel
	  ;; if not real section level, then get the apparent level
	  ;; from "renderas"
	  (if renderas
	      (section-level-by-gi #f (normalize renderas))
	      ;; else use the real level
	      (if (have-ancestor? "appendix" (current-node))
		  (+ 1 (SECTLEVEL))
		  (SECTLEVEL)) ))

- every glossentry in my glosslists appear as a ToC-toplevel entry in
the outline, which is completely wrong

This appears to come from dbgloss.dsl, which only distinguishes
glossentry in glossdiv's:

(element (glossentry glossterm) ($lowtitle$ 3 2))
(element (glossdiv glossentry glossterm) ($lowtitle$ 3 3))

I suppose this should be instead:

(element (glossary glossentry glossterm) ($lowtitle$ 3 2))
(element (glossdiv glossentry glossterm) ($lowtitle$ 3 3))

And that a defn for "glosslist glossentry glossterm" is currently
lacking.  I just stole the $lowtitlewithsosofo$ code, stripping the
heading-level: attribute, and that fixes the problem.

Not sure whether there isn't an existing define that could do the job.

(element (glosslist glossentry glossterm)
  (let ((hs (HSIZE 0)))
    (make paragraph
          font-family-name: %title-font-family%
          font-weight: 'bold
          font-size: hs
          line-spacing: (* hs %line-spacing-factor%)
          space-before: (* hs %head-before-factor%)
          space-after: (* hs %head-after-factor%)
          start-indent: %body-start-indent%
          quadding: 'start
          keep-with-next?: #t
          (process-children))))

--
Yann Dirson <Yann.Dirson@fr.alcove.com>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Technical support manager                Responsable de l'assistance technique