Help with customizing page numbering

I am using the "stock" SGML stylesheets (docbook-style-dsssl-1.64-3) from the
Red Hat 7.2 .   I was able to figure out the element to modify to get
enumerated sub-sections (on RH7.2 it is off by default).

I have not been able figure out what to change in the style sheet(s),  such
that the PDF (db2pdf) output includes an organization banner (text) along
with the page number at the bottom as shown:

"Acme Widgets, Inc                                       1"  on odd pages
"2                                      Acme Widgets, Inc." on even pages

where 1 and 2 (the page number).

Thanks for your help.
--
Arun Khan