Re: Help with customizing page numbering

Redefine (page-inner-footer gi) in this way:

(define (page-inner-footer gi)
       (make sequence
             font-posture: 'italic
             font-family-name: "Helvetica"
             font-size: 8pt
            (literal "Acme Widgets, Inc")))

Openjade will put it in the right place for odd and even pages.

Regards,

Juan R. Migoya
SPAIN