RE: DOCBOOK: CSS + Beginner Style Question

Dave: Also (and first) see:
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/doc/html/pr01.html

Norm: Is there a link to
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/doc/ at the
sourceforge site? You can get to it by going to the parameter reference
and choping subdirs off the url, but I don't see a direct link anywhere
at http://sourceforge.net/docman/index.php?group_id=21935. For that
matter, should there also be links to www.dpawson.co.uk/docbook and
docbook.org/tdg/en/html? Putting myself in the shoes of a new user, I
can see where they might not find these resources on their own.

Thanks,
David