absolute links with website2

Hi,

I don't want relative links for website pages.

I would like that all the links generated with the website2
stylesheets look like this:
http://myserver/path/dir/the-page-in-the-filename-attribute.html

but not this:
../directory/filename.html

I tried to read the xsl source, but I can't see how to write a
customizer for that.

Is there an easy way to do such things ?

(the reasons I need this is that I wan't to use website to generate
webpages that will be hard-coded in a CGI. Using relative links
will make pages relatives to the cgi path, what is wrong).

Thanks for you help

--
Sylvain Amrani
sam at samrani dot com