Re: entities with xml y jadetex

I think it is using the "lucidabr" (Lucida Bright) TeX font/package for
symbols. So you want to make sure that you have this.

lucidabr is distributed as "normal" package (you should have a
lucidabr.sty file somewhere if it is installed - search for that).

Otherwise you should be able to get it from CTAN....