DTD-customizer draft specs available

The DTD customizer project's goal is to produce a tool that will
easily allow to customize an SMGL or XML DTD (or shema or whatever),
in such a way that it is easy for the author to write and maintain
this customisation.

A first early draft for the specifications is available at
http://www.freesoftware.fsf.org/dtd-cust/doc/, for public comments.

Please direct comments to dtd-cust-dev@mail.freesoftware.fsf.org

Project homepage: http://www.freesoftware.fsf.org/dtd-cust/

There is no code yet, and there probably won't be in the near future,
but I hope the formalism can already be useful, although it is
incomplete - as shown by the attempt below to formalize the AlcoveBook
customisation of DocBook, in which I've used the old (non-xml) syntax
still described in the specs, which I've freely enhanced for my ad-hoc
needs:

https://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/alcovebook/alcovebook-sgml/dtd/v0.1/alcovebook.dtdcust?rev=1.1&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

--
Yann Dirson <Yann.Dirson@fr.alcove.com>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Technical support manager                Responsable de l'assistance technique