Font attributes for xref element

In many places my document has occurences like this:

</para>

Where each linkend refers to a suitable id'ed refentry element. When I run
(open)jade using Norm Walsh's modular stylesheets producing RTF the font
attributes of the xref items is inconsistent. The first one (in the above
example firstitemxref) is set in Arial and 14pt. The second one is set in
Times New Roman and 10pt. If there are subsequent xref's these these too
are set Times New Roman at 10pt.

Clearly the presence of the ", " in the paragraph causes this problem. I
want consistency. I would prefer Arial at 14pt for all of them.

Anyone suggest a fix?

I've seen similar things with other elements. Font attributes are either
inherited wrongly or are not reset quickly enough. For example

<orderedlist>
</orderedlist>

Results in the beginning of the second listitem being set in Courier New
(hanging over from the filename; adding more text to the first listitem
fixed thta one.

Regards, Trevor

British Sign Language is not inarticulate handwaving; it's a living language.
Support the campaign for formal recognition by the British government now!
Details at http://www.fdp.org.uk/

--

<>< Re: deemed!