Similar problems with generating PDF

Hello,

I make diploma work in DocBook and I transform it into PDF (XSL
1.50, PassiveTeX). But i have this problems:

1.) I often use <itemizedlist> construction, for example:

<para> bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla</para>
<para>
<itemizedlist>
Description of variants... ble ble ble:

<listitem>xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</listitem>

<listitem>yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy</listitem>

<listitem>zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz</listitem>

</itemizedlist>
</para>
<para> bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla</para>

Proble is, that if this construction is situated near of page
break, text "Description of variants... ble ble ble:" stay on the
end of the page and <listitem> contents are placed on next page.
Is there some tag, which "pack" it and place full construction on
one page?

2.) I have this structure of document:
BOOK/CHAPTER/SECTION/SECTION
Chapters starts correctly on new pages, but section (and
subsection) titles are often placed on last row of the page and
content of section/subsection starts on next page (similar
problem like 1.). What I must do if I want titles and contents of
sections/subsections on same page?

3.) Which parameter/template provides generating of header in PDF
(FO) document? I have in header only name of actual chapters, but
I need instead of it name of actual section/subsection in header.

Sorry for my english and thank You.

Petr Rajsky

Máte hodně kamarádů? GEniální! Všichni mají sraz na http://user.centrum.cz/redir.php?url=http://www.genius.cz