Sun Resolver Question

Hi,

I'm trying to get Ant to use the catalog code so I'm trying to pass a
-D<resolver property-unknown>=com.sun.resolver.tools.CatalogResolver to
ant. I traced the ant code and it passes the -D into the system
properties so it should work if Xerces2 will use it internally.

Is there a property I can set that will get the SAXReader to use the
CatalogResolver in Xerces2?

The Sun resolver has the wrapper for xp and xt for the parser. I see
there is a org.xml.sax.driver property, so is there a
org.xml.sax.resolver property or a driver or something for xerces?

Thanks,
Eric
p.s. I got xalan command line working fine but still learning how the
catalogs work.