Re: How to avoid pagebreak between <section> title andbody?

>> Is it possible to make the <title> of a <section> in a DocBook XML
>> article, stay with the body, when the body is pushed over to the next
>> page during Fop formatting?

> As an experiment, i put the attribute
> 	break-before="page"
> in the <fo:block> holding the title text for a section, and that
> pushed the title over on the next page.

> But how do I get this attribute into every title text?

Hm, there doesn't seem to be any appropriate FO parameters...?
	<http://docbook.sourceforge.net/projects/xsl/doc/fo/>
(I was looking for something like title.properties, or
section.title.properties)

Does that mean that I have to dig out the template, paste it into my
local XSL style sheet, and change it?

Or is there a smarter approach?