Re: How to avoid pagebreak between <section> title andbody?

[snip!]
> The reason is because Fop appearently doesn't implement keep-*,
> yet...:-/
> 	<http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=100739618800017&r=1&w=2>
> 	<http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=101895756600001&r=1&w=2>

> Does anyone have a workaround that would work with DocBook XML and
> XSL?

> The suggested workaround seems to be to wrap an invisible table
> around what you don't want separated.  The only way I can see to
> accomplish this, would be to wrap an invisible table the FO
> resulting from some (not all) <section> elements in the XML source.

Way to complicated!  I just put in <beginpage/> elements where Fop
were breaking pages in the wrong place.

This is vulnerable to text changes, so I'll remove them when Fop
starts supporting keep-*.

I had to put the following template into my local FO-producing style
sheet, because there were no template for <beginpage>:

  <xsl:template match="beginpage">
    <fo:block break-after="page"/>
  </xsl:template>