Re: Re: scaling images in PDF but not in HTML?

On Tue, Apr 23, 2002 at 06:21:08PM +0200, Jirka Kosek wrote:
> Steinar Bang wrote:
>
> > So the question is: do I massage the <!DOCTYPE>?  Or do I try to make
> > saxon use the proxy server?
>
> The best solution is to use catalog files within your XML/SGML system.
> One way how to add them to Saxon is described in
> http://www.kosek.cz/xml/saxon/. Other way is to use XML resolver classes
> from Norm, I didn't URL in my hand, try Google or search archives.

  I have put some explanations on-line too and a specific page for
xsltproc users. This is becoming a real FAQ as we are deploying
catalogs on Linux/Unix to handle the DocBook docs of the Gnome project
    http://xmlsoft.org/catalog.html
    http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/docbook.html

Daniel