Re: tables with docbook xsl --> pdf

Hello Johannes,

On Fri, 26 Apr 2002, Johannes Zellner wrote:
> I'm using docbook-xsl to generate pdf documentation.
> Unfortunately my tables don't show up. What do I have
> to do to get tables in the pdf output ?
>
> (I'm using apache's fop to convert fo->pdf).

Possibly depending on the Fop version this seems to be a deficiency of Fop
not supporting all of the final XSL-FO recommendation. See the following
thread including a posting from myself with a patching stylesheet:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/200202/msg00231.html.

Additionally you might have to explicitly declare absolute column widths
in your DocBook document's tables. Have a look in the docbook-apps mailing
list archive for postings covering that subject.

HTH,
Steffen.

--
  http://w3studi.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de/~maiersn/