DocBook support for BiDi (and other i18n)

Hi!

I would like to query the list if anyone has successfully written and
rendered Bi-directional (i.e: Hebrew+English or less preferably AFAIC,
Arabic+English) DocBook documents. While I have no intention of using it
that way, I am interested to know what it's status is.

I know that the various end-formats (HTML, LaTeX and RTF) use a different
model for bidirectionality, so it is not trivial to convert them. As a
side note I wish to add that someone I know, noted that he could not get a
Russian DocBook document he wrote to translate well. Did anybody here have
a positive experience with it?

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish        shlomif@vipe.technion.ac.il