Re: Index generation for printable material (dsssl)

Yann Dirson wrote:

> I just started to investigate index generation.  collateindex.pl appears to
> collaborate only with the HTML stylesheets, and there is no similar
> support-code in the print stylesheets.  Does anyone know about tools/methods
> that would be more generic than that, and would work for printable material
> too ?

Read documentation once more. Collateindex.pl is usable for both print
and HTML. Index file generated by this script can be used by both print
a HTML stylesheet. Only quite strange thing is that you must prepare
index by invoking HTML transformation even if index is then used in
print.

					Jirka

  Jirka Kosek
  e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz