Disappointment about Sun's policy

Hi,

After reading the catalogs section at
http://www.dpawson.co.uk/docbook/catalogs.html and especially Norm's
XML resolver http://www.sun.com/software/xml/developers/resolver/

I was interested to learn more and apply what I have read. To my
surprise, I am unable to download this software since Turkey is not
listed as an authorized Country.

The two emails I have exchanged with Sun Customer Service has resulted
null other then the traditional "we are sorry for the inconvience please
let us know if we can be further assistance."

I am completely disappointed about Sun, Sun Turkey and my apologies from
the list for an off topic mail but to be honest I am frustrated.

--

Togan Muftuoglu