From: Michael Wiedmann [mailto:mw@miwie.in-berlin.de]
Sent: maandag 27 mei 2002 23:24
To: DocBook-Apps ML
Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: htmlhelp.xsl: links in index

Using:
- docbook 4.2.cr1-1
- docbook-xsl 1.50.0 (htmlhelp.xsl)

My XML source file contains a lot of <indexterm>s at various places.
If I generate the HTML files for MS Help Compiler and run these files
through the help compiler, get a valid CHM file, which works like
expected, *but*:

the links in the generated index point all to the beginning of the
relevant <sect1> and not to the places where the <indexterm>s are
placed.

Any hints?

Michael
--