docbook-website problem on Debian Linux

I have a Debian Woody system.

I have very little experience of docbook.

With docbook-website installed I always get these errors when running
ngsml:

nsgmls:/etc/sgml/catalog:17:8:W: second argument for SYSTEM entry
                                 should be quoted to avoid ambiguity
nsgmls:/etc/sgml/catalog:17:8:W: second argument for SYSTEM entry
                                 should be quoted to avoid ambiguity
nsgmls:/etc/sgml/catalog:17:8:W: second argument for SYSTEM entry
                                 should be quoted to avoid ambiguity

Is this a bug that should be reported or am I missing something else?

Or should I use something else than nsgmls?

Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how
      great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they
      are more in number than the sand; when I awake, I am
      still with thee."    Psalms 139: 17,18