Re: Mozilla Site Navigation toolbar hack

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Since the Mozilla folks have removed the site navigation bar in recent
> releases, I dug around until I figured out how to put it back.
> See http://nwalsh.com/hacks/mozilla/
>
> I've also published a more DocBook-specific toolbar there. I don't
> know if it's a good thing or not, but I like it :-)

I notice that even if you don't use the DocBook-specific toolbar, you
don't lose access to the custom DocBook-specific Link content -- it's
just under the More menu instead (e.g., you should get Preface,
Reference, and Refentry submenus under the More menu if you browse the
DocBook XSL stylesheets with the stock site-nav toolbar).

But it's definitely nicer to have it all in one place under the
Document menu.

  --Mike