Re: Including Fragments of other DocBook Documents

Am Mittwoch, 19. Juni 2002 18:59 schrieben Sie:
> On Wed, Jun 19, 2002 at 04:35:12PM +0100, Sagar.Shah@ubsw.com wrote:
> >
> > I don't know how mature it is, but the Xinlcude support in
> > libxslt and libxml2 works great for me :-)
>
> I'm also using xincludes with xsltproc with good success.

> I've looked but not found support in Saxon
> for xinclude.

you can run saxon with different XML Parser so you might be able to
use Saxon with libxml2. Or you might write a little shell script
which does xinclude stuff before calling saxon. This way you can use
xinclude but still have saxon running.

janning