Re: PassiveTex improvement project

Add me to the tables lobby; I found that passivetex would not accept
the same column width specifications as the html transform, which
leads to either html with columns in fixed pixel widths, or printed
docs with one-column tables; neither is acceptable.

another issue is images.  I would love to have one image format that
can be used reasonably well in both html and pdf output; passivetex
only really supports pdf images, and those are oddly cropped.  I'd
prefer if it would support png for bitmaps and better pdf for vector
images.