Re: autoidx.xsl

Togan Muftuoglu wrote:

> <!ENTITY lowercase "'abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz'">
> <!ENTITY uppercase "'ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ'">
>
> Can some one explain me the reasoning behind why the "<l:gentext
> key="lowercase.alpha"> and <l:gentext key="uppercase.alpha"> form
> common/XYZ.xsl are not used ?

It is because these entites are used to group index entries in index
using xsl:key. Unfortunately xsl:key must be based on expressions which
doesn't use variables (and variable can be feed up by something from
localization files). This limitation is removed in the latest draft of
XSLT 2.0.

				Jirka

  Jirka Kosek
  e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz