WebSite DTD Error

I am wondering if there's problem with Website DTD. When I edit a website.xml with website.dtd within Emacs+psgml environment, and tried to add an element with Markup->Insert Element, there's an error saying "Delimiter GRPC ()) expected; at: :input|html:," which was caused by para.char.mix. I read carefully website.dtd, and there seems no problems. Then I tried to comment out some entity declaration which I think can work around the problem. But the same error message appeared.

Did I miss something? I edit xml document with either docbook or simplified docbook for awhile and no problem at all with my Emacs 20.x + RedHat 7.2. What problem with website?

Thanks for any help!

Sidney Lu
Academia Sinica Computing Centre
Taipei. Taiwan