re. membership & Pricing..

September 2, 2002.

Hi,

We are a software development company situated in Bangalore, India. One
of our clients wants us to converts some books in Docbook Format. Kindly
let me know how to go about it and incase we need to become members, let
us know the procedure. We may need to buy Docbook applications editors,
stylesheets, processors, etc, let us know the pricing so that we can
procure the same. Awaiting an early reply.

Thanks,

With Best Regards,

Syed Javed Akhtar
Manager - HR & Admin.