Any Tokyo DocBook users? BOF session at Tokyo LinuxConference?

I'm interested in meeting other DocBook users in Tokyo, and thought the
upcoming Tokyo Linux Conference might be a good chance to get a few
people together.

The Linux Conference takes place from September 18 to 20 at the Otemachi
Sankei Plaza.

More details are at:

  http://lc.linux.or.jp/lc2002/

If you're interested in maybe attending/helping to set up a DocBook
birds-of-a-feather (BOF) session at that conference, please let me know.

If you aren't attending the whole conference, but just want to come by
for the DocBook BOF session and/or other BOF sessions, I think you will
only need to pay 1000 yen to get in the door.

Even if we don't manage to get something set up for the conference,
perhaps we can arrange a DocBook face-to-face meeting somewhere else in
Tokyo this month. So, if you're in Tokyo and using DocBook, feel free to
e-mail me and let me know, and we'll see what we might be able to set up.

  --Mike Smith