AW: [QUESTION] using JavaScript within a section

the JavaScript does some document.write(); to produce dynamic
content. it does not contain any functions etc..

i would like to display the output just at the point where
i placed the JavaScript block. if i place the JavaScript logic
within the </head> element, i have to wrapp it using a function,
so i can call it at a later time.

actually i am doing the following ...

----------8<-------------8<----------------8<-------------8<------------

The iChilli web site was tested on systems running with a resolution
of 800 x 600 pixels. Your screen resolution is currently set to
  <script language="JavaScript">
    <!--
      document.write(screen.width + ' x ' + screen.height);
    -->
  </script>
pixels.

but how would you call a javascript function from inline text
if you just have text and no buttons etc.

i just thought, that it is possible to place a JavaScript
block within a html paragraph, so it might be also possible
to do that with the website DTD.

regards

daniel s. haischt