link to chapter in pdf

hi,

I have some problems with the PDF output.
In the TOC the links to the chapters do not work,
the same with the pdf-outlines. The link references
the chapter-id, and this id is set to the corresponding
fo:page-sequence of the chapter (in component.xsl).
It works fine If I set the id after the fo:flow, for example
(short form):

<xsl:template match="chapter">
<fo:page-sequence>
  <fo:flow>
    <fo:block id="{$id}"/>

The same problem occurs with the other elements, like
appendix, where the id is set in the fo:page-sequence.
Is this a known problem?

Greetings,

Marko