Re: Q's:Adding affiliation to authorgroup template

Hmmm.

Do you have your "author" elements embedded in "authorgroup" tags in
your source xml?

I do, the result is that the <authorgroup/>
portion of the template is all that produces stylesheet code that
impacts the style and format of the authors.

I stuck the "predicate" line into the authorgroup tag with no results.
I removed it and then added a second <authorgroup
predicate="/affiliation"/> below it. It generated this:
_____________________
  <xsl:apply-templates xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform";
mode="book.titlepage.recto.auto.mode" select="bookinfo/authorgroup"/>

  <xsl:apply-templates xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform";
mode="book.titlepage.recto.auto.mode"
select="bookinfo/authorgroup/affiliation"/>
This looks promising but again doesn't work.

I'm afraid I'm stabbing in the dark.

Do I need to rewrite the authorgroup template? (Yikes!)

Val

--

Val E. Schmidt