map the id with the anchor for sections

There is any way to automatically generate a correspondence between ids
of sections and generated anchors of those sections, when I generate the
html files with the backend html?

Example:

	<book>
			</section>
			</section>
		</chapter>
	</book>

I parse the SGML files. After that, I obtain:
	book1.html
	c123.html
	s2.html

The map file (comma separated values) witch I want to obtain for the
'id' and 'link' is:
	s1, c123.html#s1
s2, s2.html

Note: I use 'sgmltools -b html' to parse the sources.