Re: Re: [xml] xsltproc and website.dtd

On Wed, 20 Nov 2002 09:47:10 -0800
Bob Stayton <bobs@caldera.com> wrote:

<skipped/>

> There is also the alternate build process for website
> using Make rather than pure XSLT.  That should avoid
> the use of the exists() extension function.  See:
>
> http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/website/example/buildmake.html
>
> The example uses xsltproc.

Thanks, I know about it - this is not autobuild process. User
must create depends.tabular by hand. And this way used Makefile,
but all info already exists in layout.xml.

Anyway, for build in XML way saving datetime specific info in
XML-file would be better. IMHO, XML site must not depend of java
or processor extensions.

PS Sorry for bad English.

<skipped/>

--