Centering figures

Hello all

I'm writing some documentation using docbook+DSSSL.

The people who call the shots want the figures centered so I went into
the stylesheets, on the file dbblock.dsl, the section dedicated to
figures and I changed the following code:

    (if align
      (make display-group
        quadding: dalign
        ($formal-object$ %figure-rules% %figure-rules%))
      ($formal-object$ %figure-rules% %figure-rules%))))

into

      (make display-group
       quadding: 'center
       ($formal-object$ %figure-rules% %figure-rules%))))

So now the bosses are happy: The figure caption is centered and the
figure is centered... not! Some of the figures are programlistings and
classsynopsys and what I get is every line centered!

Is there a way to put both programlisting and classsynopsys inside
another element that gets centered on the picture, but the actual text
still gets it usual shape. Like this:

|       This is a piece of text             |
|       This is another piece of text       |
|       Small text                          |

I've already tried informalfigure and informaltable without results

THanks
--
        Mario Filipe
        mjnf@uevora.pt