Re: XInclude doesn't validate with xmllint

My point was that I needed to add:

   xmlns:xinclude CDATA #FIXED "http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude";

to the <!ATTLIST of chapter

and remove:

   xmlns:xinclude CDATA #FIXED "http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude";

from the <!ATTLIST of xinclude:include

for the example to work.  At least, in my environment.

What does XInclude do if the included document has an internal document type
declaration that redefines the
content models of elements, or when the included document is using DocBook
v4.1.2 and the including document is using DocBook v4.2 ?!

nik