RE: xref linkend

Thanks Bob,

I have read that and found a solution.

Thanks.

But I think that on the overall it missed the point. Which, is that TDG and
the XSL are not aligned, so making the expected results, explained by TDG,
unreliable. This demotes the value of the TDG as the "definitive guide" and
IMHO should be fixed. My definition of a BUG is when a piece of software
does not behave as specified in the requirements. Which for me is "TDG".

TDG V.2.07 is a work in progress, so we should be able to update either TDG
or the XSL to perform as required. In this case, given that linkend, endterm
and xreflabel do not perform as required, I think it should be the XSL. How
do we do that?

On the changes to the XSL, I really don't want to change the DocBook
Sources. If I do, then I will have to remember all the fixes I have done
when it comes to the next release. As with many, I prefer to change my
customization layer, but once again, there will be a problem with knowing
what was fixed in the next release so I can remove fixes from my
customization.

Warm Regards,

Sean Wheller