Chunking question

Hello all,

I'd like to represent something like this:

- Integrated model
|- Model A
|- Submodel A
| |- Submodel Property A
| |- Submodel Property B
|- Submodel B
| |- Submodel Property C
|- Model Property A
|- Model Property B

I managed to do this with <sect1>, <sect2> & <sect3> tags, and then I set the "chunk.section.depth" and "chunk.first.sections" parameters to "2" and "1" respectively. The submodels and the model in the example are actually similar in what properties they have; how they relate to one another depends on how the integrated model is constructed.

Now, I'd like to chunk the data so that all the properties of submodel A appear on one page, all the properties of submodel B appear on another page and all the properties of model A on a third page. But with chunk.section.depth set to 2, Model Property A and Model Propery B are chunked to seperate pages. How can I solve this? Can I configure it with parameters? Do I need to change the stylesheets? If so, would it be hard? Where should I start? I hope I explained my problem clearly enough; thanks in advance for all hints.

cheers,

roel