Re: FOP: margin-left and margin-right = 0

Martin Perina <martin.perina@osu.cz>:
> You have to define some units, for example 0pt or 0cm.

Every value in my customization layer use units. But there are still values
outputed to FO file without units.

> But I don't
> understand what you mean with 'setting every margin="0"'. If you
> don't specify margin attribute, it's set to 0 by default.

I meant something like: "If I don't define something in my customization layer
but it is outputed in FO file becouse by default it is equal '0' why it can't
be by default '0in'"

ABX