Error in Page numbering

Hello,

running openjade on following sample with stock 1.77 stylesheets
<book>
<title>test</title>
<chapter>
<title>First Chapter</title>
<para>blabla</para>
</chapter>
<part>
<title>First Part</title>
<chapter>
<title>Second Chapter</title>
<para>blabla</para>
</chapter>
</part>
</book>
gives the following page sequence:
--------------------------
[blank] (Title page)
[blank]
iii (TOC)
1 (First Chapter)
[blank] (Part I)
2 (Second Chapter)
--------------------------
Which is wrong because last page should be numbered "3" (For larger first chapters, the first page of second chapter is always "2")

Then if I enclose the first chapter in a part, I also get the page sequence:
--------------------------
[blank] (Title page)
[blank]
iii (TOC)
[blank] (Part I)
1 (First Chapter)
[blank] (Part I)
2 (Second Chapter)
Funnily, If I set the parameter: (define %generate-part-titlepage% #f) the page sequence gets OK in the second case. Not the first one.

Should I report a bug or is this behavior intended? Is there a parameter that may change that?

This testcase shows another "minor" issue: the page pointed at in the TOC for the parts is the page of the following chapter, not the part title page.

Camille.