Re: Top border lacking on repeated table headers with xep

> XEP (2.x at least) for some reason doesn't put a border declared in fo:table
> on running headers. So even tho you have frame="all" on your docbook table
> and rowseps="1" elsewhere, you still end up with this in your output:

David,

I'll post your messages sent to xep-support (they have been bounced since sent not from a subscribed
address), but the problem is not with XEP but with the stylesheets, and XEP's behaviour is
compliant.

border-*.conditionality is discard by default. That's why table borders are not drawn
at the top and bottom of the intermediate chunks. If one want's the top border to be
drawn always, border-before.conditionality="retain" must be specified.

David