Re: FOP: boomarks don't work well

Tobias,

Yes, that is what I means.

I would be happy to donate it to Norms styleshhets. However, they do not
really fit in, since norm manipulates a DocBook tree, and I manipulates
the resulting FO tree.

I have not tested it yet, bt the FOP 0.25 might have fixed this issue ??

Norm doesn't really have a NW-DBK2FO-XSLT project, but rather a DocBook
XSL stylesheet projekt :)

Regards,

Jens