Column separators in FO output?

Does anybody know a relatively easy way to have column separators (thin vertical line between columns) in FO output? I've hunted in the archive for this list and in the FO XSL parameters and don't see anything.

If there is nothing easy, would you be able to point me in the right direction for doing a customization?

Thanks in advance!
-mARC
--

Stanford Academic Computing Publications