Re: Docbook xsl stylesheets and accessibilityrequirements?

Tobias Reif <tobiasreif@pinkjuice.com> writes:

> I share the requirements of both of you. To get the XHTML I want and
> need, I wrote my own XSLTs [1], and I'm very happy with the results
> (and I'm still working on them, planning a rewrite). The stuff you two
> mention already is implemented.
> [1]
> http://www.pinkjuice.com/howto/vimxml/about.xml#sources

Specifically,
<URL:http://www.pinkjuice.com/howto/vimxml/xslt/tinydbk2xhtml/>,
right?

This probably isn't very helpful to the DocBook-XSL developers.  It's
easier to integrate/patch in when you do it as a customization to
docbook-xsl rather than starting from scratch.