Import/Export Docbook XML in WYSIWYG editor

Hello,

I am trying to determine the easiest way for the writers of my Docbook
document to produce content.  I am using Saxon and FOP to produce HTML
and PDF, so whatever program I use does not need transformation
capabilities.  Basically, I am looking for the best way to import and
export Docbook XML in a WYSIWYG editor.  I have tried using the Open
Office filter and am also trying XML Mind.  I would like to go with a
free or very cheap editor.  Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Corey

Corey Wells Arnold
Division of Biostatistics