Re: 'additional' HTML

* Bob Stayton <bobs@caldera.com> [030214 09:30]:

> "a navigation banner at a fixed position in the browser"
> means you need to use an HTML Frameset. And a list of
> sections would generally mean a table of contents, right?

Let me clarify what I want to achieve:

See e.g. http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/007/menus.html
(they call it 'pinned-down menu'). This is done using HTML code
like the one I posted earlier today and the CSS code you can see
at the above URL. This will generate what I called 'a navigation
banner at a fixe position'. This is of course a kind of TOC but has
nothing to do with a frameset.

I know I'd have to override one/some XSL templates and would be
greatful to get some hints where to start.

Michael
--
mw@miwie.in-berlin.de                              http://www.miwie.org
mw@miwie.org