Re: Docbook setup on Debian 3.0

On Thu, Feb 27, 2003 at 05:28:44PM -0500, Mike M wrote:
> I'm getting sgml2x as described above for runjade, but  now I'm curious about
> sgml2x.  This document contains a description of sgml2x that is the least
> terse of any I've found so far.  Is it accurate?
> http://lwn.net/2000/features/DocBook/

No - this sgml2x is a docbook-specific wrapper, despite its name.
You'll find this one in savannah.nongnu.org/projects/alcovebook - also
referenced in freshmeat as sgml-2-x, since the sgml2x ID was already
taken there.  (and no, I did not find a better name ;)

Anyway, the sgml2x manpage shoule give you the idea of what it can do.

Regards,
--
Yann Dirson <Yann dot Dirson at fr dot alcove dot com>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Technical support manager                Responsable de l'assistance technique