CSS stylesheet for DocBook

Hi all,

I am a beginner in the DocBook. The information on the web is great and I am
able
to generate HTML, XHTML and PDF format using various tools and XSL stylesheet.

Currently, I am looking for ways to display the DocBook xml file directly on a
browser. I believe I can use CSS stylesheet for this purpose. I have got a
couple of
questions:

1) Is there any CSS stylesheet for DocBook available?
2) Would it be able to display MathML elements in the broswer?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Jonathan Lo