'pgwide' attribute in 'figure' element as a child of'glossdef'

Hello,

I'm using XSL-FO stylesheets 1.60.0 and XEP to render PS and PDF.

I have some glossary entries where I want to include figures as part
of the 'glossdef'.  Some of the images are a little wide, so I have
used 'pgwide="1"' as an attribute of the 'figure' element.  The
figures are not, however, being centred within the page, but remain
centred within the blocks that compose the text of the 'glossdef'.
I've glanced over formal.xsl, and 'pgwide="1"' should induce a
'span="all"' attribute on the fo:block in question.  This isn't
happening when the 'figure' is a child of 'glossdef' -- in fact, I
can't find a single 'span' attribute anywhere in the resulting FO
file.

Am I missing something here, or is this a bug?

--
Paul.

mailto:paulh at logicsquad dot net
mailto:phoadley at maths dot adelaide dot edu dot au