xsltproc: fox:outline element missing for TOC bookmarkin PDF

Bonjour,

I am using docbook-xsl-1.60.1, xsltproc, and FOP 0.20.5rc2.

I was happy with Jens's postprocessing fix for PDF bookmarks in:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/200301/msg00251.html
until I noticed that there was no bookmark created for the "Table of Contents".

When I manually insert:

<fox:outline xmlns:fox="http://xml.apache.org/fop/extensions";
internal-destination="toc...mybook">
<fox:label>Table of Contents</fox:label>
</fox:outline>

in the fo file, I get the bookmark.

Strangely enough, as I was developing the glossary collection system between
books, I noticed that I did not reproduce the above problem for more complex
documents with a glossary.

Please do not tell me to build dummy glossaries for all my books ;)
I have a collection of books, some have a glossary, other do not. It is not very
satisfying to have blank page at the end of the latest, with just the title
"Glossary" on it!

I think there are other limitations... Even in cases where I can get the TOC
bookmark all right, I never succeed in generating the LOF bookmark while having
formal figures in my book.

Merci d'avance pour votre aide,

Tilly