mailing list problems (was Re: oasis-open down?)

-> On Mon, Mar 17, 2003 at 02:15:18PM -0800, Dave Viner wrote:
>> The standard docbook dtd location seems to be unavailable.
>> http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.2/docbookx.dtd
>>
>> Has the standard location changed? Or is there a problem with the
>> site?

-> There is a problem with the site.  Norm is investigating.

On the same issue there appears to be problems with the mailing list.
Sometime ago I asked the OASIS list admin to set my mail option to
"disable delivery", whilst retaining my subscription.  This was so I
could post to the list without requiring approval, but could continue
to read the list via GMANE over NNTP, without receving the messages
directly.

I now seem to be receiving messages directly from the mailing list
again, also spam seems to be getting through again: I count 3 or 4
items of spam today alone.

Also all the links to the archives are broken:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook/

returns a 404.