Re: [docbook-apps] Hello

Is it usual to recieve SPAM from a mailinglist ?

To me this is quiet an uncommon thing - the other mailinglists do not recieve
such mails - but last week i recieved quiet a few for docbook-apps.

If it is possible I would love to to keep them away from the list.

Ciao

Jens Skripczynski
--
E-Mail: skripczynski(at)mail2003(dot)skripczynski(dot)de

Das Schleifenkonstrukt an Hand eines anschaulichen Beispiels:
Das weibliche Beweis-Prinzip: repeat "Behauptung"
                                until "kein Widerspruch erfolgt"